In one of the first scenes filmed during production, the introduction of Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) has the mad scientist explaining to Natasha Romanoff that despite his wishes to keep from unleashing his alter-ego, he warns: "I don’t every time get what I want."The line had been written long before the time came to shoot, but when Joss Whedon noticed that the set decorators had included a crib (splattered with green paint) among the objects found in the improvised Calcutta setting, he realized the words would carry far more weight if Banner touched it as he uttered the line. Ruffalo agreed, and the shot made it into the final cut of the film. It’s an easy moment to miss, but for those paying close attention, the shot offers one of the only glimpses into the life Bruce Banner might have led
From this article : (X)
That bassinet is full of tears.
The bassinet gives me feels.
This bassinet will never not hurt again.
Mock The Week, Scenes We’d Like To See S06E02 (X)
Oh anon <3
To anyone who doesn’t watch this show it must look like a midget talking about his gay lover to his brother.
First Kiss (creator asked 20 strangers to kiss for the first time)
This makes me unbelievably happy.
Wow this made me smile like a doofus.
so, since i deleted my other blog obviously the giveaway post was deleted as well
there’s no way for me to recover the urls of the people who had previously reblogged it, so as an apology for that i’ve added a few things
- supernatural seasons 1-8
- cumberbitch shirt (ordered in w/e size u want)
- sherlocked hoodie (“)
- "i don’t understand / i still don’t understand" sherlock shirt (“)
- tardis earrings
- glow-in-the-dark heart necklace
- super long and adorable fake eyelashes w/ rhinestones
- 5kg jar of nutella
- must be following this lovely blogger and me because i’m a douche w/e just do it i’m building an army
- likes count ye
- reblog as many times as you want idgaf annoy ur followers see if i care
- yes i will ship internationally
- no you do not have to pay shipping costs that’s stupid
- yes the winner can choose to have certain things shipped to other people
- yes i will substitute anything you do not want for anything of equal value
- yes that includes the DVDs i will get you a different series if you want
- yes it fucking includes everything don’t ask me
- i will choose using a random generator do not ask me
- the end date for it is april 9th which will clearly be stated at the end of this post but apparently that wasn’t enough for the hundreds of ppl who message me asking “when does it end” so here i’ll say it again apRIL 9TH
and, once again:
- if this post gets 1k notes i’ll write the winner a fic of w/e the fuck they want. anything. i don’t care. u want a sonic x shrek fic i will write the fuck out of it. try me. fucking try me.
- if this post gets 5k notes i’ll add any poster the winner desires
- if it gets 10k notes i’ll add any book (under 25$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 25k i’ll add the first season of any show (under 30$ incl. shipping)
- if it gets 50k i’ll add a custom painting of anything you want by moi (within reason i mean i can’t paint anything) (but i can paint gay porn) (just a thought) (take it as you wish)
- if it gets 100k i’ll add 2 concert tickets to any show the winner wishes (within reason) - yes this includes any live performance, be it concert, play, etc. if there are none at the time that the winner wants to go to, i’ll keep the offer up until the winner finds something they wish to go to
ends april 9th
because that’s my birthday and i’m hella conceited
I wanted to do a giveaway when I reached 40k but I am impatient, and knew I’d forget everything I wanted to put in it if I didn’t do it now lol. So here?? Ty for following me<3.
First things first; Rules.
- You can reblog this as many times as you wish, but don’t annoy the people who follow you.
- Follow me because it’s a followers giveaway, friends.
- You’ll have to be willing to give me your address because I can’t just guess where you live, surprisingly.
- This will end on the 26th of May (aka, my birthday)
- Don’t send the winners nasty things, that should go without saying, but i’ve seen it happen.
- There will be three winners, the first can pick any four things, the second three things and then the last will have the two things that are left! :-).
- I’ll ship anywhere! :-).
Okay, now, prizes:
Most of these things are brand new bar the enjoy cumberbatch shirt and fangirl book.
- Sherlock poster.
- Sherlock series 3. (Region 2.)
- The Fifth Estate. (Also region 2)
- Sherlock lives book (More info here)
- I don’t understand t-shirt (will order in the winners size)
- Enjoy Cumberbatch t-shirt (Women’s XL).
- Sherlock mug.
- Sherlock charm bracelet.
- Also everyone will get a bag of werthers originals because they’re rad.
Good luck!!! :-).
People keep messaging me their address, I do not need them right now!!! If you win I will message you asking you for you address!!!!
Mark March - Day 10 “Favourite book/story?”
Is it cheating to pick all three Lucifer Box novels? You can buy them in a single slipcase edition, so I think that counts.
They are, as Mark has described them: “a bit of fluff”. If you think you would enjoy reading about the darkly humorous adventures of a sardonic, handsome, witty, sexually-voracious portrait painter as he battles nefarious forces, foils conspiracies and generally kills Bad People on behalf of her Majesty’s secret service across the first half of the last century, with a dry retort ever-ready on his lips (if they aren’t otherwise occupied elsewhere) then do look them up.
If I had to just pick one, I’d go Vesuvius. Love the Edwardian setting, Charlie Jackpot, and it includes the famous “I fucked him” line as well as such terrible puns as “One man’s fish is another man’s poisson.” Kudos indeed.
can i be part of the hannibal fandom without watching the show? or is that not allowed?