- Jabbering in rapid-fire technobabble, but making it sound like a Bach cantata, La Forge and Data bonded over the love of science’s gadgets and gizmos and could busy themselves for hours tinkering and theorizing.
- Data & Geordi are both left handed
- Geordi was the first to become a friend and accept him with respect as an equal - apparently not until they met aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise
- Data planned Georgis memorial service when the chief engineer and Ro were presumed dead during an encounter with the Romulans in 2368.
- Geordi’s VISOR and Data’s positronic brain were just the entry points for these two analytical minds.
- Geordi’s firsthand knowledge of human feeling often made Data something of the pupil, a position someone who can make sixty trillion calculations in a second wasn’t frequently in.
Last post for this friendship friday!